Enterprise App Store
Apperian’s enterprise app store is a critical part of getting apps that matter into the hands of 100% of your mobile workers including users with BYOD, contracted workers, agencies, part time workers, etc.
The Apperian App Store displays beautifully on any iOS, Android, Blackberry, or Windows phone or tablet and because it’s a familiar, native app experience, users don’t need training and produces high app adoption. Apperian’s enterprise app store is also fully brandable allowing for every design element to incorporate your company’s corporate colors, logo, etc.
Apperian has been widely recognized as providing leading mobile application management enterprise app store that is powered by a cloud-based platform with the deepest set of capabilities behind it to manage every stage of the app lifecycle from onboarding, inspecting, securing, signing and deploying mobile apps.
Apperian’s enterprise app store includes:
- An easy-to-create branded, native, private app store for custom-built apps, third-party apps, public apps, web clips, hybrid apps, device profiles, and email configuration profiles.
- Previews for app screen shots, descriptions, user feedback and ratings before installing.
- App updates over-the-air with badge alerts for users.
- Role-assignable apps can be targeted to specific user groups.
- Mandatory apps can force specific apps to be installed.
- An optional connection to an enterprise authentication server provides single sign on (SSO) for users.
- Apple’s Volume Purchase Program (VPP) is supported so customers can buy and track bulk licenses for apps in the iTunes app store.