Now, mobile application developers using IBM® Worklight® 6.0, a MobileFirst solution, can quickly and easily access to the industry’s most robust mobile app management capabilities to manage and track app updates, apply security policies, manage testing and drive user adoption.
With this integration, when an app developed in IBM® Worklight® is completed or updated, developers can use Apperian’s platform to publish it directly to Apperian enterprise app catalogs. Mobile app users can be made aware of changes immediately, with Apperian’s new notification method, and prompted to update to the most recent version of the app instantly.
Apperian’s mobile application platform delivers a number of additional benefits for anyone building mobile apps for the enterprise, including:
- 1-Click app publishing for testing and rollout: whether for 5 or 50,000 users
- Seamless integration with an “enterprise app catalog” platform that hundreds of enterprises are already using today and providing their users an intuitive, consumer-like experience
- Access to rich mobile app management capabilities that enable enterprises to manage and track app updates, apply security policies, manage testing, and track user feedback
- Increased exposure for published apps to drive adoption with new users, which provides faster time-to-deployment and higher ROI
- Integrated app signing that allows organizations to sign or re-sign iOS and Android apps for full enterprise distribution, or update existing apps with new credentials
Want to learn more about Apperian and IBM® Worklight®? Contact us!