Apperian MAM® Survey
Apperian Inc. recently conducted a mobile worker survey to determine how mobile workers use and manage mobile devices and applications in their corporate network. Key highlights from the Mobile Application Management survey include:
- Nearly half of survey respondents said they used two mobile devices on a daily basis.
- The iOS platform for iPhones and iPads were the clear winners for smart phones and tablets among mobile workers.
- Mobile workers were wary about their employers having access to their personal data on the mobile device yet the majority of respondents said their employers paid their cell phone and carrier bills.
- 41.6% of survey respondents said they did not have a mobile management solution, representing a need for customers to seek out and adopt a solution.
- The majority of survey respondents said their mobile applications were off-the-shelf applications but 34% said they were custom-built.