What We Do
Apperian was founded by the Apple execs responsible for building the very first enterprise apps for iOS. So, for us, it’s always been about the apps – never the device itself.
After building hundreds of custom apps for the enterprise, we built capabilities to help our customers manage their mobile apps. It was a natural progression that would soon result in the device-agnostic Apperian EASE® platform, today’s most forward-thinking mobile application platform for the enterprise.
Everyday, the world’s largest and most complex IT environments put their trust in Apperian to ensure mobile apps are secured, deployed and adopted.
We give their workers the right access to the right versions of the right apps in a consumer-like way that is incredibly easy to use, manage and scale. Whether you need to secure, distribute and manage one app or hundreds, we understand what it takes to get apps adopted in the enterprise.
Mobile Application Management (MAM™)
The Apperian EASE platform is widely acknowledged as the world’s leading way to secure, manage and deploy enterprise apps. While other vendors may claim to provide mobile application management, our customers tell us there is simply no comparison. We were purpose-built to do this – from day one – and we continuously raise the bar with innovations that drive adoption and make mobile in the enterprise work.
Apperian’s mobile application management platform provides:
- An enterprise app store for distributing public, custom and web apps as well as configuration profiles
- Rock-solid mobile app security using enterprise credentials
- Diverse app wrapping policies without requiring code modifications or SDKs
- One-time app distribution option for getting a single app deployed quickly
- Seamless mobile enterprise integration with development platforms and identity providers
- Flexible content management solution for distributing virtually any type of file content for mobile users