Employees are people too: they want the same great consumer-oriented experience on their workday apps. In fact, business productivity depends on it. Join Cimarron Buser, VP Business Development at Apperian and Michael King, Director of Enterprise Strategy for Appcelerator, as they look at ways to maximize mobile inside the enterprise. Learn how to:
• Develop, deploy, and update employee apps
• Drive adoption
• Use a complete lifecycle approach to ensure a continual, feature-fresh set of apps
Whether starting on your first employee app or eyeing the next ten, see how to build toward a truly user-oriented mobile enterprise.
Please join Cim and Michael as they pair together for a webinar on Thursday, June 20 at 12:00PM ET. Click here to register.
Date: June 24 – 26, 2013
Place: Miami, FL
More and more organizations are investing in mobile technology to improve operational efficiency, workforce productivity and to deliver unparalleled customer service. According to IDC Research, by 2015, the world’s mobile worker population will reach 1.3 billion, representing 37.2% of the total workforce. However, in such a rapidly evolving marketplace, it can be a real challenge to work out how mobile solutions can help you address your key business challenges and give your company a competitive edge. Shortly after attending this conference in Rotterdam, Apperian will head to Miami to sponsor and explore these challenges among a different market of 100 hand selected CIOs, VPs and Heads of Mobile Workforce, Field Service, IT, Fleet Management and Operations from enterprises across Europe. This conference is widely regarded as the must attend forum for the enterprise mobility community.
Key themes that emerged from the recent Enterprise Mobility Exchange include:
• BYOD (Bring Your Own Device): Capitalizing on cost savings and added flexibility when allowing employees to connect personal devices to corporate systems whilst mitigating increasing security risks
• Customizing and deploying mobile applications across the enterprise for each part of your mobile workforce
• Smartphone vs. ruggedized devices: Which technology is most suitable for your mobile workforce?
• Managing connectivity issues when providing access to real time data in the field
• Successfully developing a platform approach to enterprise mobility and demonstrating real ROI to the wider business on every additional investment made
Apperian’s SVP Products, Alan Murray will be speaking on a Think Tank: Managing Apps Not Devices To Provide Greater
Mobile Security & Streamline Your Business.
To learn more about the Miami Exchange, please visit the event website.
Come hear how Cisco transformed their distributed workforce using mobility during a webinar June 26th at 2:00pm ET hosted by Mobile Enterprise. You will learn practical tips to unlock the true power of enterprise mobility by deploying apps that automate sales processes and empower workers to access enterprise content and business critical data.
Mary Kay Sondecker, Mobility Program Manager, Cisco
John Bell, Technical Program Manager, Cisco
Chris Hazelton, Research Director, Mobile and Wireless, 451 Research
Please click here to register.